Thursday, December 1, 2011

Quick guide to get the most out of your game time

  1. Add as many neighbors as you can - Neighbors can be a great source of materials (when you harvest materials in a neighbors both of you get the rewards) this is a great way to save energy and build a stockpile of wood or stones
  2. Have as many crafting building as possible. I run all my crafting buildings with exploration crystals while im away and use my play time to make the shorter times crafts.
  3. [SPACE] you can never have enough of it. What i do is move all my trees to as little area as is possible as well as my rocks. Don't forget to move your harvesting buildings close by for the bonus
  4. Let your friends do it! Explains itself but i almost never feed my animals. my friends do it for me. the same goes for buildings and materials.
  5. Get your NEWBIES bonuses! 
  6. Bonus! Irrigation,Courtyard, Trees and rocks. 
  • Make sure to place your items in the bonus area .
  • Buildings on courtyard get 15 more coins when harvested.
  • You can get up to 20% faster crop yield if your plots are between two sets of water (I've seen 25% but i have not been able to duplicate it)
  • Harvesters (tree and rock) can get a 50% bonus

Don't be afraid to ask someone to help you out.

No comments:

Post a Comment