Party Time (1-5)
After Complete the 3rd Mission on Duke Alliances Quest
It's time for some serious celebration! Throw some awesome parties for your Neighbors and get some sweet party Prizes!
You will need to build a new building – Pavilion and you can start a party in your Kingdom!
Check out the guide below to get started!
1. It’s My Party
- Have 10 Wood Logs
- Have 10 Stone
- Build the Pavilion (found under the Buildings section of the Market)
- Rewards: 1,500 Coins, 30 XP
- Craft a Carnival Party (crafted in the Pavilion)
- Place the Carnival Party in your Kingdom to get things started!
- Rewards: 3,250 Coins, 65 XP
- Craft 5 Grape Juice (crafted in the Kitchen)
- Visit 2 Neighbors
- Perform 5 actions in Neighbors' Kingdoms during a party
- Rewards: 3,250 Coins, 65 XP
- Gather 10 Pails of Water (found by fishing in Ponds)
- Feed animals 10 times in your Kingdom
- Click on the Carnival Party to check on your party's progress
- Rewards: 750 Coins, 15 XP
- Craft 1 Prize in the Party Pavilion (craft the Carnival Shirt Prize, Sonja's Costume Prize or King's Cake Prize to complete this objective)
- Use the 1 Party Favor to collect the reward inside (find your newly crafted Prize under the Consumables section of your Inventory)
- Have 5 Sheet Music (found by clicking the Post to Friends button in the quest window or found on theNewsfeed)
- Rewards: 1,750 Coins, 35 XP, Big Energy Potion (10 Energy)
I had a neighbor visit my Kingdom, but no progress was added to my party, why is that?
In order to see the progress bar increase on your Carnival Party, your Neighbor will need to complete 5 actions in your Kingdom. You may also need to refresh before you see any changes.
How do I get the progress bar to increase on the Party?
A: If you click on the Carnival Party you'll see the Post Invitation button. This will tell all your friends that you're having a party and they're invited! Once they perform 5 actions in your Kingdom you'll receive 1 visit added to the progress bar. (A refresh may be required for new changes to show up.)
How do I know who's having a party so I can help them out?
Those currently throwing a party will have an especially festive border around their name in the Neighbor bar. You can also check for invitations on the Newsfeed.
My party ended, how do I start another to get more Prizes?
All you need to do is craft another Carnival Party in the Party Pavilion and place it in your Kingdom. (Carnival Parties are available to craft for 3 weeks.)
I crafted a Gold Bead but don't see it in my inventory. Where is it?
The Gold Bead is a special material used in the King's Cake Prize so it is stored under the Materials section of your Inventory. It will automatically be added to the materials of the King's Cake Prize recipe once acquired.
I crafted some Prizes but I can't find them. Where did they go?
All the Prizes, not counting the Gold Beads material, are stored under the Consumables section of your Inventory. Click on them to use them. Once clicked, each Prize will then go to it's appropriate section, e.g., clothes to the Customize Avatar window, King's Cake to Consumables, Sonja's Party Costume to Sonja etc.
I clicked on some of the Prizes but didn't get anything, why not?
Once you click to open up the Prize it will be added to the appropriate place of your Inventory, or Customize Avatar window for clothes etc. On items that have been opened already, such as the King's Cake, these Prizes will drop next to your avatar once clicked.