Saturday, January 7, 2012

Castleville and other games helper FGS Ended

Friendly Gaming Simplifier ends!!!
Did you ever used this program? For Castleville or other game?
There are a lot of bonus collector, but FGS was not only a bonus collector, as the name says, it was a gaming simplifier. What Facebook misses it was done by this standalone person during 1 year and half. This project was non-profitable, the objective was ONLY to HELP players in their games and learning programming.

Facebook was the cause for this program to have an end. Is this a one time decision or if more actions are to be taken for bonus collector? Time will tell.

How it worked:
There was a list of all the games and for each you could see all the bonus with an option of details. The bonus could be in the list by more recent or by type. You could also use a filter to exclude the bonus that you never wanted to collect. There was an option to click like and leaving a comment. The bonus could be accepted one by one or accept all by the filter.

Other actions were taken before against the use of this program. Could it be because it was really the best and a threat for others?


A petition has been taken to have this program back - Save FGS (click here)

Following is quoting the source - Flies - the developer of FGS (click for reading more from the source)
I am really sorry to announce that time of FGS project has finished. After 1,5 year of providing users with a service that was meant to improve their gaming experience, I am shocked that this project ends in such an upleasant situation as I am forced to stop it for good.
On the day of 6th January 2012 02:05 GMT+1, I have received a legal note from Perkins Coie attorney company, which is representing Facebook Inc., based in Menlo Park, California.
According to this note I must follow all of the below demands „In order to avoid further escalation of this matter”:
- Stop offering the FGS Browser Software, or any other software that interferes with Facebook’s intended limitations or impairs the proper working of Facebook,
- I must cease and not access the Facebook site(s) and/or services for any reason whatsoever.
Due to the fact that I am in no position of negotiating this terms (and can’t afford the escalation of this matter) I am going to follow these demands.
On the 6th January 2012 20:00 GMT+1, I will:
– remove FGS website,
– remove all materials connected with FGS (source codes, backups etc),
– will add a big permanent notice on top of FGS with a link to this note,
– log out from my Facebook account for the very last time.
As of this time, sending any messages to my facebook account will be pointless, since I will never ever reply to them. I was permanently presumed as an unwelcome/dangerous person to Facebook infrastructure and any of my activity on Facebook’s site, platform, or network will be regarded as unauthorized access to its protected computer network, which enforses legal actions against me, if I deny to follow those restrictions.
I would like to thank all the people that were supporting this project for such a long time, I am really devastated with this situation, while my one and only intention was to help people without asking anything in return.
If you ever need to contact me, even if to say hi, you are free to contact me via those sites:
– Google plus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/106132395261281944651/posts
– Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/fliesPL
– Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/flies/
Or even to drop me an email to: flieshunterpl@gmail.com
Once again I would like to thank all those people that cared for this project and were supporting it all the way, for better or worse. I had a real fun learning something new, improving my programming skills, while making true new friends in the process. Too bad it ends this way…
I hope that we will be able to keep in touch somehow or cross our paths again in the different projects someday – that I wish for both me and you.

Best regards,
flies

No comments:

Post a Comment